Wednesday, July 9, 2008

UUUGGHHH! Day ????...9

Quick update... NO funnies here.


I may have mildly failed at the task at hand. Monday I spent .48 cents for an onion to go into my stew.

Tuesday I spent 62.xx at KFC! Does this really count though? My aunts husband was in an auto accident early Tuesday morning and everyone rushed by their side. Instead of cooking, while my aunt was in the shower I went to KFC to get dinner, which is the 62.xx. I'm gonna say it doesn't count because I still have stew at home that I could have been eating, but still add it to the total for those of you who want to keep track with me!


Totals for the day:
Total to start 25.00
total spent 7.12 or 69.12
total to spend 17.88 or -44.12

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way...I say it doesn't count!

Is Aunt's hubby okay???

The Via Colony said...

I agree, I don't think it counts either!!
You're doing GREAT.

Unknown said...

That doesn't count - emergencies, especially life-threatening, never count - lol.
Not to mention it wasn't for your household and you didn't eat all of that - I hope :).

Hope everyone is doing good.