Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Let It Begin

Ok... Well that part is done, where to start now? I've never done this before as many before me have said. We'll see where is goes. If you are reading this then clearly I have no idea what the hell I'm doing, but with the help of HCW (hotcouponworld) I will slowly figure it out.

I just committed myself to a grocery budget of $25.00 for the month of July. Holy smokes that's like 25.00.

Long introduction short my plan is to do some meal planning so that when I do start this on JULY 2nd I will be good to go with everything that I need.

Why are you telling me all this you wonder? Well I'm not telling you per say, I'm more so telling myself. Here's the plan and I'm stickin to it.


So as I'm sitting here chatting with the other fine folks in the chat room, it's starting to hit me 25 for the month I usually spend about 150 total and that's because I usually just grab something on the go. I say about 5.00 per day because I usually just eat once.

I'm just starting my stockpile so it's gonna be a little tricky.

Total to start 25.00
total spent 3.50
total to spend 21.50

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! GOOD LUCK!!!!! I'm in with you. Skeptical, but trying!

Unknown said...

Yay! Let's roll

Jen said...

you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!