Thursday, July 3, 2008

So It Goes

It's that time of day again where I update you on the daily intake of my food.

Well perhaps not the intake but the amount of money that I spent for my daily intake, which I am happy to report back as being 0.00 for the day. AND no beans! (yet)

...And there you have it the daily update you've all been waiting for! Yeah how exciting was that? You might want to re-read it in case you missed something lol

On a non challenge related note I went to RiteAid today to get some Pert Plus that's on sale 2/$5 and used 2 coupons to make it free. Here's the run down

First Transaction:

1 botanical s+c =$2.50
1 regular s+c = $2.50
- 3.00 manf q
-2.00 manf q
___________________
FREE + tax = 41 cents! Plus one the bottle there was a MIR for upto 3.99(?)

Second Transaction:

1 botanical s+c =$2.50 X 5
1 regular s+c = $2.50 X5
- 3.00 manf q X5
-2.00 manf q X5
___________________
FREE + tax = $2.03 cents! Plus one the bottle there was a MIR for upto 3.99(?)

$50.28 orginal price
-$30.00 store sale price
-$30.00 manf coupons
= FREE!!
So total OOP $2.44 and get back at least $7.98 rebates = $5.54 profit.


I have about 45 more of each q to use...perhaps I will hold off till later since they don't expire till August!

Final rant before closing out the blog!!!!

What the heck is up with Walmart never having the Powerade instock.? Hello you fools I need to use my free dasani water coupons before they expire, and in order to use those I have to (buy) get your dang powerade for free as well. I think you are trying to conspire against me for using 103 coupons on Saturday....Aren't you? Not Nice!!! I'm on to you!

Totals for the day:
Total to start 25.00
total spent 3.50
total to spend 21.50

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great job on the big ZERO oop today!