Saturday, July 5, 2008

Day Cinco!

Here's my post for days 5 & 6

Day 5......is a 0.00 OOP for me since I'm having stew and crackers for dinner.

Totals for the day:
Total to start 25.00
total spent 4.50
total to spend 20.50


Day 6 will be a 1.14 OOP... I'm not going to agonize over this because I work 6 days a week 12-14 hrs a day and this 1.14 will help me keep my sanity and start the week....You wanna know what I'm buyin' don'tcha.......I will be purchasing a 32 oz Strawberry Lemonade made with fresh strawberries and lemons. I have this every Sunday when I take my poochie to the park, he gets the toys and I get the drink.

I wont be using the computer at all on Sundays....YOU and the rest of the world will have to wait until Monday for an update.


Hope everyone has a fun!


Totals for the day: as of now for day 6
Total to start 25.00
total spent 6.64
total to spend 18.36

3 comments:

The Via Colony said...

You're doing so good! Way to go=)

Anonymous said...

Hey, you deserve a treat! You're doing great!

Tasha Posey said...

Wow! You are doing great!
It is day 14 how are you doing?